MathLine – Your RTI Solution
MathLine for School > RTI
Choose our supplemental program that brings results because the students develop number concepts, not memorize facts.
You can easily adapt our supplemental, multi-sensory program to all 3 tiers.
Our differentiated Blackline Masters increase math strengths of students and eliminates the need for teachers to prepare differentiated lessons plans!
Our research based program has proven to raise diagnostic scores. MathLine easily adapts to the Response to Intervention Program (RTI) because it provides direct, intense intervention to students in all 3 tiers.
- Main stream students easily gain a strong foundation of mathematical concepts.
- Tier 2 students make quick progress with our multi-sensory approach
- Tier 3 students grasp math concepts with this extra intensive help
Because our MathLine tool is multisensory - visual, auditory, and kinesthetic, it easily teaches basic math concepts.
HOW DOES MATHLINE WORK?
- Teachers can use ready-made lesson plans from the Teacher’s Manual and then use the Blackline Masters for reinforcement activities, homework, and progress monitoring. Our Blackline Masters cover all basic math concepts using multi-sensory concepts.
- After students use our multi-sensory MathLine tool that engages every type of learner, they
- Develop a number sense,
- Increase problem solving skills, and
- Improve math proficiency
How our program works with the 3 tiers:
- Tier 1- We recommend teachers use their core curriculum and supplement it with an appropriate MathLine tool. Daily concepts are reinforced with Blackline Masters from our teacher’s manual. This research based program has proven to substantially raise diagnostic scores.
- Tier 2- Teachers can easily supplement their core program with our Blackline Masters. No need to create an extra set of differentiated lesson plans because our program provides modifications and accommodations needed for this group.
- Tier 3 –Teachers can adapt our standardized leveled lesson plans when they use our MathLine tool and Blackline Masters which readily adapt to systematic, intense instruction to this at-risk group. Most students can move up to Tier 2 or 3 after this instruction.
Research has proven that individualized lessons, containing math concepts, make learning understandable for main stream students, yet offers the basics to students needing intervention strategies for Tier 2 and 3. Those at risk also benefit from this instruction and a substantial number are able to be main streamed after using our program.
MathLine for School > RTI